Oracle Data Dictionary Report
Oracle Object Listing Report is a Report Builder version 126.96.36.199.3 RDF file that lists information
about objects owned by the user running the report.
It reports on:
- Tables- name, tablespace, comment, primary key
- Columns- name, data type, not null, default value, comment
- Indexes- index name, uniqueness, column names and position
- Foreign Keys-Lists foreign keys for current table
- Triggers- name and code
- Views- name and SQL definition
- Synonyms-name,table owner, name, db link
- Sequences-name, min and max value, increment by, cycle and order flag, cache size, and last number
- Packages- header and body names and code.
- Functions- name and code
- Procedures- name and code
A report parameter form at the beginning of the report allows you to limit your choices to the desired objects.
Here is the RDF file, and here is sample output from the report.
Oracle Object Listing Report was written by Dan Bailey at Data Design Group, Inc.
The Software is provided "AS IS". You agree that by accepting this license, you are expressly acknowledging that the use of this software is AT YOUR OWN RISK.